Business & Policy Committee
The Business & Policy Committee is committed to advancing the economic, business and civic welfare of our Community. The Committee is a private workgroup designed to create significant impact as catalysts for business success, a convener of leaders & influencers and a champion for a stronger, more connected community.
To learn more, please contact Dawn Maher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shane Jacksteit, Edward Jones
Michael Klein, State Farm
COMMITTEE STRUCTURE & PROCESS
- The purpose of the committee is to monitor policies & legislation that impact the business community
- Educate and advise the Chamber Board of issues or policies that require action
- Foster strong, respectful working relationships with Local & Regional Legislators
- Identify & hear from champions and experts on both sides of priority issues
- Meeting agendas are driven by group discussion & legislative priorities
- The efforts of the group represent a collective impact and not the singular interests of any one participant or company
The Chamber is not a political action committee and does not endorse political candidates.