Business & Policy Committee
The Business & Policy Committee is committed to advancing the economic, business and civic welfare of our Community.
The group hosts a quarterly Business Roundtable with Council and other opportunities to share your priorities with our City Leaders.
- The purpose of the committee is to proactively monitor policies & legislation that impact the business community
- Educate and advise the Chamber Board of issues or policies that require action
- Foster strong, respectful working relationships with Local & Regional Legislators
- Identify & hear from champions and experts on both sides of priority issues
- Meeting agendas are driven by group discussion & legislative priorities
- The efforts of the group represent a collective impact and not the singular interests of any one participant or company
Shane Jacksteit, Edward Jones
Michael Klein, State Farm
The Chamber is not a political action committee and does not endorse political candidates.