2021 Art & Wine: Small, Local Business Exhibitor Agreement
DATES OF EVENT: October 2ND & 3RD, 2021
SET-UP TIME: 8 – 9:30 a.m. EVENT TIME: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
COST: $100 for the weekend for Sunnyvale Businesses and Chamber Members
GUIDELINES: Must exhibit all day, both days between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm
A Festival map with your booth location will be emailed to you before the Festival.
Booth set-up in assigned space must be completed by 9:30 a.m. on both days. Festival hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Do not close your booth until 6 p.m. Any booth closing prior to 6 p.m. on either day will jeopardize their participation in future events. Vehicles may not be driven on Festival grounds from 9 a.m. on Saturday to approximately 6:30 p.m. on Sunday. On Sunday, we must clear the street of pedestrians before we can allow cars back in for break down.
ARRIVAL TIME & BREAKS: Please have your first shift arrive no later than 9 a.m. each day. The exact scheduling of staff is up to your business. It is your responsibility to manage bathroom breaks, and lunch breaks for your crew. There are restaurants throughout the downtown. Your workers may also bring their own lunch or you may provide it for them. The Chamber of Commerce does not provide lunch or provide additional staff for breaks.
COST: The cost of your chosen exhibitor level A, is $100. If requested, there are additional rental fees for tent, table and chairs. Tents may be rented and set up for $225, an eight-foot table for $20, and two chairs for $10. Please return hard copies of this contract and booth instructions to the Chamber, along with your payment, if you have not already paid. The Sunnyvale Chamber of Commerce will not process or approve your application until payment and requested documents are received. This event sells out so submit your application as early as possible
PROMOTION: The Chamber promotes the Sunnyvale Art & Wine Festival through the Chamber’s weekly eNews, Festival posters placed throughout Sunnyvale, as well as through radio, television, and online. Our Promotion strategy is designed to get your business and the Festival maximum exposure and participation.
BENEFITS: As a Festival Exhibitor of the Sunnyvale Art & Wine Festival, your company is entitled to:
- One 10’x 10’ space. You are responsible for providing your own 10’ x 10’ canopy, table and chairs, unless we help you rent them. Tents may be rented and set up for $225, an eight-foot table for $20, and two chairs for $10.
ELIGIBILITY: A contract with all details must be signed by each participating exhibitor must following the basic courtesy rules and regulations or will be asked to leave.
POLITICAL RELATED ITEMS: It is the policy of the Sunnyvale Chamber of Commerce to prohibit distribution of any political materials at booths. The “free speech” area has been established for that purpose. Volunteers working in any exhibitor booths may not wear politically specific clothing, distribute or issue candidate-specific material or engage in conversations designed to endorse specific issues, political figures, ideologies, political movements, or individual candidates. Booth exhibitors and volunteers not abiding by this policy will be asked to leave the festival.
SIGNAGE: You are responsible to bring business signage. The SVCOC will not provide signage for exhibitor booths.
INSURANCE: Insurance, if desired by Exhibitor, must be obtained at their own expense. The Sunnyvale Chamber of Commerce (SVCOC), our clients, our vendors, and the City of Sunnyvale assume no risk; and by the participation in the event and by signing this application, the Exhibitor expressly releases SVCOC, our clients, our vendors, and the City of Sunnyvale from any and all liability for any damages, injury, theft, or loss to any person or goods which arise from the occupation of space by the Exhibitor. We strongly encourage all event participants to carry insurance.
PROMOTIONAL RELEASE: All participants agree to allow SVCOC the use of photos and video taken at the Festival for the purpose of promoting and marketing of future Sunnyvale Art & Wine Festivals.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Support the spirit of this community event by being courteous to all in attendance, artists, volunteers, Chamber Staff, clean-up crews, security and the public-at-large.
- Booth staff must not negatively impact or disturb the artists or other business sponsors adjacent to you or in your immediate area. Complaints may result in the closure of your booth.
- Public Address Systems and/or bullhorns are not allowed at the Festival. All organizations and their representatives must refrain from approaching or calling out to Festival attendees.
- Participants may not solicit attendees outside their booth or distributing materials outside of the booth footprint.
- Your assigned booth space and map will be mailed to you prior to the Festival.
- Set-up must be complete no later than 9:30 am both days and cleaned-up no later than 9 pm both days. All vehicles must be out of the festival area by 9:00 am on the first Saturday set up day. It is important that these times be adhered to avoid injury to pedestrians.
- Business exhibitor booths must be staffed and open during hours of Festival operation. Late arrival/early departure may result in the removal of your booth and/or exclusion from future Festivals.
- All trash & debris must be disposed of in proper receptacles located throughout the Festival. You must pack out your cardboard and other containers. Your area must be left clean and free of all debris when you leave. If area is not properly clean and free of all debris, fines may be imposed.
- Booth is to be occupied ONLY by the contracted organization; “subleasing” or sharing is not permitted.
- No monetary exchanges or selling a product are permitted in your booth. You may take orders, donations, appointments, or sell memberships.
- Refund Policy: No refunds are available as all funds are committed to the production, promotion, marketing and advertising of the Festival..
If you agree to these guidelines and wish to exhibit, please fill-out and sign this google form which will automatically be returned to our office when you hit submit.